A good pillow is essential to a good nights sleep. When choosing a pillow, consider your body frame, sleep style, and the height and density of the pillow. Choose the perfect pillow with the help of our buying guide.
WHAT TYPE OF PILLOW SUITS HOW YOU SLEEP?
Stomach sleepers, and smaller framed adults and children
Generally a low or soft pillow works best for more gentle support.
Back or side sleepers
Generally a medium-soft density pillow with medium height profile is best for added support.
Side sleepers or large frame adults
Generally a higher profile pillow with firm support is suitable.
A GUIDE TO FILLINGS
- If you have neck and back pain, a memory foam pillow can offer you improved sleep comfort and support.
- Made from space age foam that is soft yet incredibly supportive.
- Responds to your bodies temperature and naturally moulds to the contours of your neck and head shape.
- Can relieve pressure points and help maintain correct spinal alignment.
- Available with a gel surface for enhanced coolness and comfort.
- A renewable and biodegradable product made from the sap of a rubber tree.
- Latex has naturally hypo allergenic and anti microbial properties to stop mould, mildew and and dust mites.
- Can relieve pressure points and helps maintain correct spinal alignment.
- Latex offers superior resilience, consistency and comfort.
- Available in high or low profile.
- Constructed with superior pincore ventilation, Talalay is regarded as the most premium latex available.
- Has greater durability and excellent rebound qualities, maintaining a consistent feel longer than any other latex.
- Provides excellent support and pressure relief for your neck & head.
- Available with a gel infusion for enhanced coolness and comfort and in standard and contour profiles.
- An easy to care for synthetic fibre.
- Hypo allergenic, machine washable and budget friendly, polyester pillows can provide good comfort and support.
- They flatten easily into a low, comfortable shape so they're a good choice for tummy sleepers.
- Available in three comfort levels - Soft, Medium or Firm.
- Microfibre has hypoallergenic properties and is machine washable making it a great practical choice.
- Microfibre is lofty and plump with great bounce back qualites and can provide great comfort at an affordable price.
- Deluxe Sustans® fibre has luxurious loft & shape retention due to the unique elasticity of the fibres.
- Has supurb softness and extraordinary washing stability and resilience.
- HealthGuard treated to provide antibacterial and anti dust mite protection, making it the perfect choice for allergy sufferers.
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- The finest luxury alternative to feather and down without the allergens or hefty price tag.
FEATHER AND DOWN
- Highly durable natural fibre, a soft , light and luxurious fill.
- Feather and pillows contour to the shape of your head and neck for gentle support and they can be moulded and fluffed into your favourite shape.
- Down pillows breathe easily and allow airflow around the head and neck.
- Restore feather and down pillows by fluffing on a regular basis.
- Use a good quality pillow protector to create a barrier between you and your pillow, this can help protect against sweat, stains and dust.
- Frequently air your pillow in the sun to keep it fresh and plump.
- Pillows should be replaced if they no longer provide adequate support for your head and neck.